Browse our entire offshore fishing fleet and find the boat that is right for you.
Two dozen experienced flats fishing guides ready to take you on the trip of a lifetime.
About Bud N’ Mary’s captains and guides
If your considering making the trip to Florida for a Fishing Charter, don’t cut yourself short! Be sure to head down to the beautiful Florida Keys! Islamorada is known as the ‘sportfishing capital of the world,’ and for good reason! Many world records, both on spin and fly tackle, have been set in the Florida Keys. Many of the captains and guides who fish out of Bud N’ Marys are world renowned tournament winners having fished all over the world – perfecting their craft right here in beautiful Islamorada.
The pristine waters of the atlantic ocean, gulf of mexico, and Florida Bay all converge near Islamorada – providing anglers with an opportunity to catch almost every fish that swims in the Atlantic Ocean.
So if you’re going Fishing in Florida, come on down a littler futher to the true American Caribbean and discover the true Sportfishing Capital of the World!
Bud N’ Mary’s has been in business since 1944 and many of our captains and guides are 2nd and 3rd generation fishermen, so you don’t have to worry about fishing with an inexperienced guide when you book a charter with Bud N’ Marys. Our Captains and Guides are hand picked and time tested.
We make sure you will be fishing with a friendly local guide who has the experience needed to provide the trip of a lifetime.
$400.00 – per trip for Offshore Charters.
$200.00 – per trip for Backcountry Charters.
- Deposits are required at the time reservations are made. Deposit payments are subject to a 4% service fee.
- If reservations are cancelled 30 days or more prior to the trip, the deposit will be refunded, less a 10% service fee.
- If reservations are cancelled less than 30 days prior to the trip, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Trips cancelled within 24 hours of departure or ‘no shows’ will be charged in full.
- In case of severe weather, the customer and the captain will discuss either rebooking for another day or canceling the trip. In the event the trip is cancelled, the deposit will be refunded, less a 10% service fee.