Bud N’ Mary’s Fishing Marina has the oldest, largest, and most established fishing fleet in the Florida Keys. Our tournament tested Captains are world renowned for their abilities and acumen. Click their names to learn about them.
|Name of Boat||Length||Captain||Reeffull day price||Offshorefull day price||half day|
|Thats Right||50||John Oughton||$1300||$1300||$800|
|Strictly Business||38||Wes King||$1150||$1250||$800|
|Reel McCoy||46||George McElveen||$1400||$1400||$850|
|Red Fish||44||Merv Finch||$1350||$1350||$850|
|Man O’ War||46||Travis Dickens||$1200||$1200||$800|
|Gonfishin V||48||Glen Miller||$1300||$1300||$800|
|Gold Digger||34||Raymond Baiz||$1000||$1100||$700|
|Gimme Jimmy||39||Tyler Coffman||$1250||$1250||$750|
|Fish Wife||26||Dave Morris||$850||$850||$600|
|Cloud Nine||48||Greg Eklund||$1500||$1500||$950|
|Catch 22||54||Scott Stanczyk||$1500||$1500||$---|
|Buzz On||46||Aaron Brower||$1300||$1300||$800|
|Bn’M II||36||Nick Stanczyk||$1500||$1500||$---|
|B n’ M||34||Charlie Scoble||$1100||$1100||$700|
-prices subject to change without notice-
$400.00 - per trip for Offshore Charters.
$200.00 - per trip for Backcountry Charters.
- Deposits are required at the time reservations are made. Credit card payments are subject to a 4% service fee.
- If reservations are cancelled 30 days or more prior to the trip, the deposit will be refunded, less a 10% service fee.
- If reservations are cancelled less than 30 days prior to the trip, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Trips cancelled within 24 hours of departure or ‘no shows’ will be charged in full.
- In case of severe weather, the customer and the captain will discuss either rebooking for another day or canceling the trip. In the event the trip is cancelled, the deposit will be refunded, less a 10% service fee.
- Split Charters are sometimes available, please call our marina office at 1-800-742-7945 to put your name on our split charter list. We cannot guarantee they will happen, but will do our best to put them together.
At the crack of dawn your boat and crew will be ready with everything necessary for an unforgettable day of fishing in the “Sportfishing Capital of World”.
You can rest assured that a very memorable day awaits you when you book a charter with the world famous Bud N’ Marys fishing fleet.
Bud N’ Mary’s Fishing Marina, which has been located in Islamorada, the heart of the Florida Keys since 1944, can truly be called the “Sportfishing Capital of the World.”
It’s geographical location is totally unique in that it offers a broad spectrum of fishing which can be found no where else in the world. In fact, nearly every species of salt water gamefish in this hemisphere can be caught within proximity of Islamorada, Florida.
If you’re thinking about Miami Offshore Fishing, remember it’s not too much of a further drive south to Islamorada!
Check out our Florida Fishing Charters and find a trip that’s right for you. Due to our location, we can reach many fishing areas that are inaccesible anywhere else in the keys!
Blue water anglers employ everything from fly tackle to trolling gear to challenge the depths of the azure blue waters of the Gulf Stream for acrobatic Sailfish, Marlin, powerful Tuna, blue/green/golden hued Dolphin, razor-toothed Wahoos, giant Tiger and Hammerhead Sharks, and irridescent King mackerel.
Deep water reefs offer tackle breaking giant Groupers and frisky delicious Yellowtail Snappers.
With seasonal runs overlapping, there’s always a wide variety of exciting fishing to leave anglers with a lifetime of memories.
From novice to experts, Bud N’ Mary’s Marina has something to offer everyone throughout the year.
Islamorada Offshore Fishing always has something to offer!
We have the best Florida Fishing Charters you’ll likely find anywhere!
Find out about the latest sportfishing trend, “Daytime Swordfishing!”
Maximum 6 Persons Per Boat (with exception to That’s Right, which can take up to 22)
If you have any special requests (i.e. target certain fish, flyfishing, visiting a certain area, etc…) our captains can accommodate you, however you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance in order to notify the captain so he can bring the proper equipment. If you must, you may bring your own equipment, however we recommend that you use the boats as it will be in good condition with the proper strength line and tackle required.
- Fishing License/Permits
- Expertise and Local Knowledge
- Cooler with Ice
- Sun Lotion or Block
- Sunglasses and Hat
- Light Sole Shoes
- Your Lunch and Beverage
- (Gratuities customary for 1st Mate)